Thursday, April 24, 2008

Springtime in Michigan

I know it's officially spring, because literally overnight my weeping cherry trees erupted into full blossom. What a lovely splash of pink they lend to my home! I thought I'd share a few pictures. Sadly this will be my last spring here with my weeping cherry trees. No wonder they're weeping.


My favorite tree



Lily examining the flowers.



"I picked this for you, Mommy!"



The loveliest flowers in the garden. (*Notice Caleb and Gabriel sweetly holding hands. I love their precious innocence and love for each other.)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry Rob's new job isn't going to work out. How frustrating that must be.

I'm glad spring has finally arrived in Michigan. It sure is taking its time in the Northwest. I love the pictures with the cherry tree. It is a beautiful tree and you have beautiful kids!